ARK-PVE.COM FORUMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ARK-PVE.COM FORUMS

The forums are dedicated to ARK-PVE.COM's Ark: Survival Evolved server.

2 posters

Any chance you'll enable downloads on the Valhalla server?

JimmyD

Any chance you'll enable downloads on the Valhalla server? Empty Any chance you'll enable downloads on the Valhalla server?

Post by JimmyD Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:24 pm

It runs good, I was hoping to download some helpers from the obelisk.
    Xenos
    Xenos
    Admin

Any chance you'll enable downloads on the Valhalla server? Empty Re: Any chance you'll enable downloads on the Valhalla server?

Post by Xenos Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:28 pm

I enabled the downloads for you. Hoping we can get some more players on there.
    JimmyD

Any chance you'll enable downloads on the Valhalla server? Empty Re: Any chance you'll enable downloads on the Valhalla server?

Post by JimmyD Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:09 am

Thank you! You know, when I tried to join at first, I couldn't for the life of me figure out where to click on the banner notifying about the server and who on it (the one on the right side of the ark-pve home page). I tried adding the IP address the banner showed to my steam server list manualy and that didnt work either. I managed to find the server listed at arktopservers and clicked their join thing and thats how I got in.

Just sayin, it's kinda hard to join now, at least it was to me and I'm usually pretty good with these things.
    JimmyD

Post by JimmyD Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:43 am

I see u turned dl's on, not sure why but the obelisk doesn't show the dl creatures option. It does work on other valhallas... No clue why it's not working.
    Xenos
    Xenos
    Admin

Post by Xenos Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:45 am

JimmyD wrote:I see u turned dl's on, not sure why but the obelisk doesn't show the dl creatures option. It does work on other valhallas... No clue why it's not working.

Give it another look when you get a chance.
    JimmyD

Post by JimmyD Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:25 am

It works now. Very smooth server, not laggy like the island map on every server.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:42 am