ARK-PVE.COM FORUMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ARK-PVE.COM FORUMS

The forums are dedicated to ARK-PVE.COM's Ark: Survival Evolved server.

3 posters

Server Questions

Lorannie
    Lorannie

Server Questions Empty Server Questions

Post by Lorannie Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:24 am

Hey, I hate to bother, but I was wondering when you are usually able to update the server after an update?

I was also wondering why the server was locked a few weeks ago? I got on one day and it was locked, and didn't realize I could still join somehow. Now I'm restarting cause I didn't know how long it was locked for, in a way my own negligence for not keeping an eye to see when it would be unlocked again (so, im not complaining, just wondering why it was locked).

Also, great server(:

Thanks!

-Lorannie cat
    Poot
    Poot

Server Questions Empty Re: Server Questions

Post by Poot Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:38 pm

I'm new to the server but have seen a lot of people talking about this and have been wondering about it myself.
    And just for clarification, these usual updates do not impel a server wipe - correct?
    Xenos
    Xenos
    Admin

Post by Xenos Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:13 pm

Lorannie wrote:Hey, I hate to bother, but I was wondering when you are usually able to update the server after an update?

I was also wondering why the server was locked a few weeks ago? I got on one day and it was locked, and didn't realize I could still join somehow. Now I'm restarting cause I didn't know how long it was locked for, in a way my own negligence for not keeping an eye to see when it would be unlocked again (so, im not complaining, just wondering why it was locked).

Also, great server(:

Thanks!

-Lorannie cat

I'm usually able to update the server within an hour of it being released if I'm not sleeping or have IRL going on. It became locked in the past when I was working on the server config and things weren't working quite right. I'm glad you enjoy the server Very Happy
    Xenos
    Xenos
    Admin

Post by Xenos Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:15 pm

Poot wrote:I'm new to the server but have seen a lot of people talking about this and have been wondering about it myself.
    And just for clarification, these usual updates do not impel a server wipe - correct?

The updates haven't required a wipe to this point, but it's always possible the developer could require it in the future.
    Lorannie
    Lorannie

Post by Lorannie Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:27 pm

Okay, thank you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:42 am